MicroSCOPE version 0.0.2 has been released.
November 16, 2022 – 1 min – 98 words
A new version of MicroSCOPE has been released. Below is the list of some of the changes made:
- Fixed fixes on the header of ELF files.
- Added heuristics on section name
- Added heuristics for resources
- Improved string heuristics for ransomware
- Increased threshold to the value 150
- Fixed an issue on export values
- Added Timestamp field to resource
- Added heuristics for .NET files
- Fixed issue with miscalculation of header size
- Added UUID/Path conversion (Windows-related)
- Resolved problem with superscripts inside the output TXT file.
You can download the software for Windows, Unix and macOS via the link available on Github.